*makes 3-4 servings
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 10 baby carrots chopped width-wise
- ¼ red onion chopped in to small cubes (about ½ cup)
- ½ green pepper chopped
- ½ red pepper chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced spinach
- ¼ cup chopped sundried tomato
- 1-2tbs Dried Dill, to taste
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded (optional)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs honey
- Cook quinoa. I boil just like pasta for 9minutes and strain. Easiest way to cook it to your particular doneness. Set aside and let cool while you prep the veg.
- Chop all veg and add to cooled quinoa. For a side dish, leave as is, for a complete meal add the chicken breast.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice and honey. Then add to quinoa and veg mixture.
- Add dill, salt and pepper to taste