- 2 eggs
- ¼ cups egg whites
- ¾ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ scoops favourite protein powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 Tbs greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs cottage cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Almond milk
- Heat up waffle iron to medium-high.
- Mix all waffle ingredients together in a bowl, except the oil. It should be a little runny, but if it looks too runny add a little more protein powder. We used “soft serve vanilla” flavour.
- Lightly spray iron with cooking spray just before pouring in waffle batter
- Pour the recommended amount of batter into your iron. Don’t worry if it looks a little runny, it should expand a bit.
- Let cook until waffle no longer sticks to iron. This took us 6-7 minutes on a Foreman grill
- For the berry drizzle, combine all ingredients in blender. Use frozen fruit for a thicker topping.
- For the peanut drizzle, mix to desired consistency. I like mine really runny.
- Plate waffles and cover with favourite fruit and add the drizzles. Enjoy!