- 1 can chickpeas, well rinsed and pat dry
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2-3 Tbs Tandoori Masala spice
- 1 Tbs curry spice
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 1 Tbs onion powder
- 3 Tbs Franks Red Hot (or other hot sauce)
- salt/pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375F
- Line a large baking sheet with tinfoil. The baking sheet should be large enough that the chickpeas lay flat without much touching. Spray the tinfoil lightly with the cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except the Franks Red Hot sauce. add more spices if you wish.
- Pour chickpea mixture onto the baking sheet and bake for about 18-20 minutes. You should start seeing them dry out.
- Pull the sheet out of the oven and splash the chickpeas with the Franks. Roll them around so they are all covered
- Put back in oven for around 5-10 minutes and keep an eye on them so they don’t burn. I prefer them to be a little crunchy on the outside.
- Once they’re done to your liking, remove, let cool and eat!